Saturday, May 16, 2020

Healthy Snacks - My Favorite Granola with Lots of Dried Fruit - Low-Sodium

Healthy Snacks - My Favorite Granola with Lots of Dried Fruit - Low-Sodium, - Buying the best My Favorite Granola with Lots of Dried Fruit online? Now an individual found it. We now have the particular best My Favorite Granola with Lots of Dried Fruit recipe in this website , easy to understand , proper explanation plus the taste is in addition super special. Take a look My Favorite Granola with Lots of Dried Fruit here: #My #Favorite #Granola #with #Lots #of #Dried #Fruit #Low-Sodium #

My Favorite Granola with Lots of Dried Fruit

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/3 cup wheat germ
2 tablespoons granulated white sugar or agave nectar
2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons salted roasted pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons molasses
1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I used safflower oil)
1/2 cup dried fruit, minced (I used a combo of dried apricots, currants and tart cherries)

Nutrition : 8 Servings

205 CALORIES / SERVING
DAILY VALUE :
  - Fat : 6g / 9%
  - Carbs : 36g / 12%
  - Protein : 5g / 10%

Preparation

Total Instruction for this My Favorite Granola with Lots of Dried Fruit recipe a person can found by clic the button below:
Click Here - My Favorite Granola with Lots of Dried Fruit

Tags: Vegetarian #Pescatarian #Dairy-Free #Egg-Free #Peanut-Free #Tree-Nut-Free #Soy-Free #Fish-Free #Shellfish-Free #Pork-Free #Red-Meat-Free #Crustacean-Free #Celery-Free #Mustard-Free #Sesame-Free #Lupine-Free #Mollusk-Free #Alcohol-Free #Kosher # Cautions: #Sulfites #

No comments:

Post a Comment